Saturday, April 6, 2013

Finish-A-Long: Q1 roundup

she can quilt


The first quarter for the 2013 finish-a-long is wrapping up. I finished 4 out of my 6 goals for this quarter. Here is my goal setting post. I also completed three other quilts that are not on the list and made some pouches and a pillow. 

Finishes
1. Test pattern for Sew Crafty Jess. Pink-a-lime-a-tron
Pink-a-lime-a-tron
2. The test pattern is so great I started another quilt (baby this time) I named it Playtime Squared and it is made with Fly a kite prints and various solids from my stash.

Playtime Squared

3. Finished purple and gold bee quilt. Official name is Eggplant and Mustard and it lives on my couch. And I live under it.
Eggplant and Mustard

4. Finish placemats for Mom. - You'll justhave to trust me that these are done. I am not posting pictures until she see them :)

Not finished
1. Quilt for Allie. I have made a lot of progress on this one. The blocks are ready to be assembled. 
2. Finish EPP pillow (maybe). I knew this one wasn't going to get done. But I made a lot of progress.

Things I started and finished which distracted me from my goals
Mockingjay Finished Volentine's day pillow Star Gazing small zippy pouch
Whales and Sails

Link up for all the Q1 projects is here. All the partially finished projects will just have to wait until Q2.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty impressive as far as I'm concerned.

    For stash bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finishes and your other projects are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete