Monday, December 24, 2012

Mr. Cat is Evil Cat

Mr. Fat Cat, aka Ron, aka Ron con Pasas (which means rum raisins in Spanish**) likes to cause trouble. He is sleeping on my design...bed? I guess I need a design wall because he couldn't sleep on that.

Me - aw look at that cute sleeping kitty

Ron- I am not sleeping (evil laugh)

Ron - I will kill you in your sleep one day if you attempt to move me.

**And why is he named Ron con pasas? Because my hubs thought he was a girl at first. But after taking him to the vet we found out he was not a girl he had little "raisins" down there ergo Ron con pasas. Of course eventually we had those raisins removed (Bob Barker would be proud) so now he is simply Ron. 

1 comment:

  1. I also have an evil cat (also sans raisons, hehe). He sleeps on my fabric too. It is a serious problem when he falls asleep on the design floor... I love your cats name. I seriously laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete